Monday, September 05, 2005

Time to take tests!!

Happened to come across this particular website which offers 'accessories' for blogs…
Real funny experience I should say.. In case you find it funny, you could even add some of
these scripts in your blog… but me giving disclaimer for introducing this to you.. ;)

These 1 minute quizzes are stricly for timepass.. I saw the list of quizzes and first decided to
go for the 'What does the letters in your name indicate' test….


Entered my name 'Sudha' this is what it gave...
Sappy Unique Delicate Hardworking Artistic

Basically a set of adjectives which were selected at random and displayed…
When I kept refreshing it with the same name.. It even threw words like Slippery for the 'S'
and Deadly for the 'D'… ;)
Since I am really attached to my name 'Sudha Narayanan' and being parama vetti, I tried
it out with that too… The program ran short of adjectives starting wid 'A' and it displayed
'Amazing' 'Amazing' for most of the A's in my name.. :D
Made me grin at the monitor and decided to take more such silly tests…

The next one which looked interesting was the 'Who were you in your past life' test…
You enter your profession and you get to know some random stuff.. This is what I got..

You were: A ditzy cannibal :-O
Where you lived: Quebec
How you died: Consumption ( Did I consume someone and die or did it get eaten up by fellow cannibals??!?!!?!?!?! )
Strange!!

There was one test by name 'Who is your daddy'.. ;) Total wierdo!!!
Enter your dad's name: …. I enter….
Your Daddy is Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!
You call him : Papi
You love him because: His your muck dad!
And I go.. What the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Unable to control my laughter at the craziness of things happening… I go on…

Then comes the 'Wacky Fortune cookie generator'
Only one question asked "Are you feeling lucky Y/N"
I say yes… and the fortune generated is "Man who jump off cliff, jump to conclusion"
Hmm… feeling very lucky and motivated… thank you!..

For my name, the result of the "French name generator" was Cyprien Fleury
and the "Hawaiian name generator" which sounded more interesting, produced
Kalika Lokelani
Wow!!! :D

Other crazy tests include
"Whats your seduction style"
"Outrageous name generator"
"What rejected crayon are you"
"Were you naughty or nice this year"


And if you still remain sane after taking these tests and find them impressive, you could go ahead and add them in your blogs.. Have seen a few blogs with the "Seduction Style" link though… ;)

6 comments:

Pradeep Kuttuva said...

Jhaga vettiya...This is probably the height of vettiness...Though, you would now be talking to Djavan Fernandes(Sexy Brazilian name for Madurai Arian)...who is about 50% weird...

ada-paavi!!!! said...

u must be seriously unemployed, i was supposed ot be a black maician in my past life somewhere in africa and died due to consumption.

Jagan said...

i could like to know what were you trying with xxxxx ?

Expert Reviewer said...

@maduraiarian
seriously man! vettiness till the end of this week Djavan! ;)

@vatsan
black magic a?? i better stay away ;)

@jagan
jus curious to know the adjectives da! :)

Senthil Singaravelu said...

It did give me some interesting stuff for all my 33 letters. Great find, me 2 vetti :)

Jagan said...

oyeeee you have been tagged !!!