Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The '7' tag

Well i have been tagged by Jaggu
And here are my answers

7 things I want to do before I die

Create wealth
Write a book
Become a journalist for NDTV
Go on a French cruise
Visit Hawaiian islands and stand amidst the volcanoes
Sing for an entire day to a person who loves to hear me!
Be a tourist guide to the people from the west, touring India, and tell them the greatness of this country and make them realize their non existent culture! (Feel very strongly about this one... :) )


7 things I can do

Get up early everyday (Well.. I cud try)
Start full fledged cooking
Call my friend and bug the person to the core! ( tempted..)
Try to be less sensitive… (I said 'try' ;) )
Go out and get completely drenched in the rain…( and ofcourse catch cold and fever.. :D)
Spend till my bank balance is Zilch
Shut down my comp now, and munch potato wedges at McDonalds


7 things I cant do

Go on a roller coaster
Eat non veg food
Have a pet (lotsa animal phobia.. :( )
Back bite
Not being scared of crows :D
Take failure easily…
Stay without talking to my mom everyday


7 things that attract you to the opposite sex!!

Trustworthy character
Being Mr Nice
Very good sense of humor and wit
Intelligence
Interesting conversationalist
A bit of chauvanism and attitude
Being very very caring and dependable!

7 things you say the most

Amazing!!
Too much!!!!!
Poda.....
Well....
Chance e illa ! :D
Thaanga mudila......
Aaaarrrrrgggghhh !!
Yean… Yean.. Why…. ?!?!?!?!?!?! ;)


7 celebrity crushes

Shahid Afridi
Prannoy Roy
Schumi
Pierce Brosnan
Zaheer Khan
Derek O Brien
Siddharth Basu

Well.. thats me! :)

12 comments:

Saravana said...

:)) the bug has caught you too ... btw nice answers

Ganesh said...

oh no not another tag post

Sheks said...

Y do u add "read more" to all ur posts?Y dont u post them as a whole?

ada-paavi!!!! said...

et tu been tagged??

the tourist guide to foreigners was too much, ippadi ellam sonna vll be called reverse racists (ive alredy been called that)

when u spend ur bank balance, come to madras, appo u can treat poor students like me.

Jagan said...

sing for one full day -- ayyo ksata kalam

Expert Reviewer said...

@saravana kumar
yeah sk.. gee thanks! :D
@ganesh
seriously.. thats why i spared others without tagging anyone..

@sheks
considering the LONG size of my posts generally, the screen will overflow if i display the entire list of recent articles.. in this case, ppl can get a gist of what i am trying to say.. thats y! :)

@vatsan
yeah vatsan, read the arguments in your comments section.. shall communicate my ideas to you thru mail.. :) your ideas on issues are exactly similar to mine, though..

@jagan
lolla?? ;)

Anonymous said...

French cruise aa?
Paris by night theriyum. Idhu enna french cruise?

Ganesh said...

Sudha

Thanks for dropping by

Saravana said...

Gee when I came here yesterday I didn't know yu were from SSN :D

Anonymous said...

hi u dont get wedges in mcdonalds do U?????its kfc all u get in mcd is fries..between the chicken and potatoes r fried in the same oil he he he

Anonymous said...

the crows part was interesting. :P ethavathu particular incident?

venkat

Expert Reviewer said...

@ferrari
a amazing romantic cruise which takes u to the significant cities in France!
@saravana kumar
:D
@anon
McD potato wedges pretty popular.. KFC ya enter e panna mudiyaadhu.. bayangara gabbu!
@venkat
yeah.. when i was in kindergarden, crow took away my lunch! :( appa lendhu..