Monday, August 22, 2005

Do you need reasons to send e-cards?

When I logged on to this 123india.com site, to send a card to my friend, I had the most hilarious experience of scannning through
the "events" calendar which had almost everyday of the year, with a special(crappy) event attached to it..


To be noted that they have cards for each and every occasioon they have mentioned in the calendar…
I was literally ROFTL when I read them…

A selected few abmormal events, from the entire list...

jan 17th - ditch your new year resolution day (wow! Even before jan ends??)
jan 24th - beer can appreciation day
jan 29 - bugglegum sculpture day (heights of creativity!!)


feb 4th - homemade soup day
feb 11th - grandmother achievement day
feb 19th - temporary insanity day (too much….)
feb 27th - polar bear day


march 1st - pig day
march 3rd - i want you to be happy day (Oh no...)
march 12th - departmental store day


april 3rd - chocolate mousse day
april 4th - "tell a lie" day (right royally?? )
april 5th - bell bottom day
april 15th - rubber eraser day
april 17th - nosy neighbour appreciation day (I like this one a lot.. Don’t now why.. ;) )

may 13th - frog jumping day
may 15th - flip your mattress day

june 15th - a friend in need is a friend indeed day
june 15th - sneak a kiss day
june 29th - remote control day

july 14th - cow appreciation day
july 31st - jump for jelly beans day


august 7th- lighthouse day
august 11th - grab some nuts day
august 19th - soft icecream day
august 25th - kiss and make up day
august 26th - toilet paper day
(Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh…. The limit!!! )

Apart from these, you have other days like
Get it over day
Turn up the heat day
Step in a puddle and splash your friend day
Eat something raw day
Penguin awareness day
Rubber band veteran day


k people... Tomorrow (August 23rd ) is "hug your sweetheart" day... so enjoy..
but please dont fail to visit this site incase of any clarification for celebration...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

after reading the line abt Aug 23rd, i know now , y this post :-p.....njoi n have a blast ;-)

i like "turn up the heat day" :-D

---monsh

Anonymous said...

happy " be an angel day " thats today

venkat

ada-paavi!!!! said...

ROFTL,

really funny, who came up wit these?

Anonymous said...

appapaaa... too many days!

Frog jumping day! --meant for a Boss/manager!?

Interesting to know!

:-D

Expert Reviewer said...

@monsh
nothing at all.. me will be busy tomorrow bookin tickets for home.. :)
@venkat
naa eppavume appididhaan :D
@vatsan
selling gimmicks :) and vatsan,thanks for stopping by
@viji
lol.. hitler panninaalum pannuvaan ;)
@thangavelu
onga mangerna ok.. enga manager na kashtam.. ;)

Harish said...

dont remind me :( I'd posted about this once too..

my b'day happens to be "Have a bad day" day!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for writing comments after a looooooooooong time! I lost the URL and i couldn't get to this page
But i have a good news for you! Today I typed mysticmelodies in firefox...and you know what..am into your blog!!
Your blog is the "I'm feeling lucky" link for mysticmelodies...kewl na???

now I've bookmarked it :-)
Newayz the Daily Celebrations list really sounds funny...I spread this here...and everybody is having a bol...noonez doing any work for the past 15 min...I like the "Be Late For Something Day" on Sep 5th :)

Jagan said...

today is - "hug ur sweetheart day" do you recommend anyone for me ;-) ?

Sheks said...

thanx for dropping my my blog.keep visiting.

in future there'll be more such occasions like mumbai flood day,mumbai relief distribution day,the day when salman khan appeared in court,the day when sourav ganguly was reinducted into the indian team,the day manmohan singh visited U.S. and lots more.

Expert Reviewer said...

@harish
thats sad, prolly you could prolly give me a b'day treat and make it a good day for u ;)
@ oy RD,
finally vandhiya? nice to see ur comment here..
@jaggu,
onakku naan solli tharanuma? idhu konjam too much! :D
@sheks
thanks for stopping by, and lol, anythingz possible :))
@srivats
thanks so much for that boost, and do keep visiting.. :)

Senthil Singaravelu said...

ROFTL or ROTFL?
Confuse everyone day
Senthil

Saravana said...

:P Aug 23 happens to be like that coz thats my BDay ... btw never trust these greetings websites they are marketing companies in disguise ... they are just waiting to collect the email addresses of people from innocent ones

Anonymous said...

Hello mates, good ρіece of writing and
good urgіng commenteԁ heгe, I am in fact еnjoying by
these.

Review my ѕite :: http://trainingsplanmuskelaufbau.info/muskelaufbau-trainingsplan/

Anonymous said...

Тhankѕ fοr уοuг регsonаl mаrvelous ρoѕtіng!
I actuallу enjοyеd гeading it,
you are а grеаt author. I ωill ensuгe that І bοoκmark yοur blog and
will often come back in the foreѕeeable future.

Ι want to encourаge yourself to contіnuе your grеat
wrіting, havе a nіce evening!

Have a loоκ at mу ωеb blοg :: chatting gained

Anonymous said...

Τhаnk уou, ӏ've recently been searching for info about this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply?

My web-site :: http://www.Cafulcurasc.Com.ar/oxwall/link/34506

Anonymous said...

Please let me κnow if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really liκe to writе somе аrticlеs for your blog іn еxchange for a link back to mine.

Pleаse blast me аn email if interesteԁ.

Thanks!

my pagе Bauchfett Verlieren

Anonymous said...

Hοωdy аre uѕing Woгdргess for уour ѕite plаtfoгm?
Ι'm new to the blog world but I'm tryіng to get startеd anԁ set up my own.
Do yоu need аny html сοding exрегtise
to mаkе your own blоg? Αny hеlp would be
greаtlу apprесiateԁ!

Feel fгеe to visіt my page premature ejaculation permanently