Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Some more sleep pleaaaaase! :(

Top excuses which comes to my mind for not getting up from bed in the morning...
A herculean effort to prove my point that i have the right to sleep for some more time.. :D
Heres my thought process....

Cumon... :( :( Its 15 degrees outside!!!!!!!!! How the HELL can one get out of bed ??????? :( :(
People must be nuts to go jogging at this time, in this weather.... :X

Let me sleep for some more time… sleeping for a 'little' extra time is not SIN right?? :( :(((


My office is just 15 minutes from my house… And I have this advantage over most others which I should use to the maximum extent possible… Shouldn't I?????

Getting a good nights sleep for 8 hrs is absolutely necessary for good health.. I am health conscious… :D

I am not over sleeping… :( I sleep at 12:00-12:30 after chatting wid my friend and switching channels on tv atleast a hundered times… so I have the right to get up ONLY after 8 hours!!! Which is 8AM!!!!! Ok… sometimes 8:30… :D

What about the exercise schedule my roommate and me planned to follow every morning?We tried very hard.. But simply couldn’t get up early.. And hence concluded that exercises are a gross waste of time and they were sooooooooo boring…. On the other hand, some extra sleep is heaven!!! :D

The thrill in pressing the snooze button 10 times in an hour between 7 and 8am and going back to sleep everytime, knowing that you are NOT AT ALL planning to get up before 8:-8:15.. Is UNPARALLEL… Believe me!! :D

I want UNINTERRUPTED Dreams!!! :D

WHY on earth should I get up… ?!!?!! I will do it whenever I wish!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm… I have to get up… boo hooo hooooo… :(( :((

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sleep 8 hrs.. and athuvum pathalaiya ? ;) andava..

but yeah the part of snoozing the alarm is like gods given gift.

venkat

Anonymous said...

GOD, u sleep for 8 hrs :p , y !! sleep for 2 more hours , u will b more healthy (read fat n lazy :p)

---monsh

Div said...

Sudha, you're so right...those extra minutes are such a bliss.

My sleep timings are 1:00 to 8:00, which inadvertently extends to 8:30. Thank God for the flexibility of office timings, otherwise I'd be doomed!

Anonymous said...

8hrs of sleep... thats something very normal for me. the first thing that comes to my mind in the morning when i get up is wat am i goin to get in life than the pleasure of sleeping (esp under the quilt). a peaceful life is to have a peaceful nice sleep.y do u strain urself and work so hard then? the most enjoyable part of my day - SLEEP. So Sudha, lets join the sleeping club.

ada-paavi!!!! said...

u missed the afternoon siesta, adu vera irukkku enna madri students ku

Eclectic Blogger said...

For me.. getting up from bed a little early is a sin, and is punishable ;-) unless we fully wake up, we can and should still be in bed..

awakeningcoma said...

thoongathey sudha thoongathey, ippediyellam solli tension panna matean.have nice kurlon or sleepwell aleep

NaiKutti said...

yeah, its ur sleep who is gonna question?... but 8 hrs of sleep is highly essential and if i sleep any less, my day isn't productive (as if its productive otherwise :-)

Expert Reviewer said...

@venkat
8 hours porum.. aana appa appa extend pannina thappu ille.. :D
@monsh
hey chk this out.. ;)http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2004/dec/08sleep.htm
i am already in good shape.. but this adds to my point.. :)
@div
flexi times and office being not so far from home are real boons... :)

Expert Reviewer said...

@mayur
yeah mayur! :D You are perfectly right!!!! :)

@vatsan
post lunch hours and the boring classes scheduled.. reminds me of BE days.. not PG though.. :)

@eclectic blogger
cant agree more!! :)

Expert Reviewer said...

@awakening coma
thank you.. sweet dreams nu ellam solla maateengala? ;)

@naikutti
lol.. adhuvum correct.. :)

Anonymous said...

Cumon... :( :( Its 15 degrees outside!!!!!!!!! How the HELL can one get out of bed ??????? :( :(

Hmmmmmmmm...its 0 deg here and a poor soul gets up at 4:45 in d morning...:((

neways a nice rightup...

Sheks said...

i'm forced to wake up early everyday after going to sleep at midnight.However i make up for the lost sleep by sleeping during class hours.

15 minutes from office!neenga b'lore-la endha area?(i know u work in a firm whose name's related to einstein.viji told me.BTW her URL's not opening?)

Sujay said...

u jus spoke my mind !

Jagan said...

yendiri anjali ..yendiri :-) .

try this ..wake up a bit early and go out for a walk when the air is not all tht polluted .trust me ..thru out the day u will feel gr8 ..

seri ..seri..try pannitu en kitta sollu..apporama i will try ;-)

Expert Reviewer said...

@anand
4:45ka? OMG!
@sheks
yeah me cant make it up at office! Office pakkathula dhaan irukken.. :) right info u had got.. even me dunno why vij's blog not opening!
@sujay
:)
@jagan
sure.. naalaike try pannittu solren.. ;) swalpa wait maadi..